Saturday, July 27, 2013

Awesomeness!

To all my awesome friends, old and new, who are asking about sponsoring a child...I love you!  I've tried to "reply" to your posts, but for some reason (most likely an technology issue with me), I'm having a problem. So I am posting a quick blog to ask you to visit www.mightyacornfoundation.org. The girls photos are all on line...and their stories.  Just take a look and see which child touches your heart.  (And they are all touching my heart at the moment.)  If you make a choice and let me know (you can email me or post it for the world to see!), and I'll try to get photos and more information for you.  You can even email me a note for your child...not sure I can print it but I can read it to them.  
Thank you for considering changing a life on the opposite side of the planet! Yay you!!
Tish


4 comments:

  1. Hi this is Jenna I just read all your blogs they were great!!! Sounds fun out in Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna!! It is fun in Africa and there are a lot of kids your age to play with. You would have 89 instant new friends if you came to visit. :) Hope you had fun at camp!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tish...I'm reading out of order...lol! Wrote a rather long comment on the Kipsango blog, but had to comment on this one as well due to the fact that our beautiful girls Irine and Roselidah (at least I think that is Roselidah) are pictured here again! I can't get enough of seeing them...thank you thank you! :-)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl...Told Irine I heard from you and delivered a special hug. And also one for Rosalidah, Nipha and Button. Irine is a wonderful girl. She mentioned a new sweater and some shoes before I left...if you are interested. I say 12 or 14 for a sweater and 6 1/2 or 7 on shoes. :) I have plenty more photos of her and the rest if you want to send me your email, I'll pass them on to you. pmteel@yahoo.com

      Delete